ServiceMaster Clean offers a wide range of office and other commercial facility cleaning services including Janitorial Services, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Hard-Surface Flooring, Upholstery & Fabric, Healthcare Facility Cleaning, Education Facility Cleaning, and Post Construction Clean Up.
Whether you need cleaning for your office, industrial facility or institution, we can provide you with a cleaning program tailor-made to meet your requirements.
The ServiceMaster Family
ServiceMaster Clean professionals are part of the ServiceMaster family, one of the world’s largest and most versatile service networks. Each year, we serve over 10.5 million homes and businesses with services from janitorial, commercial carpet cleaning and disaster restoration services
to home cleaning services, furniture repair and restoration, home inspection services, energy audits and much more.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services and well-recognized brand, operating through an extensive service network of more than 7,000 company-owned, franchised and licensed locations.
Did you know?
What is an emerging infectious disease?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) defines infectious diseases as “illnesses caused by germs (such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi) that enter the body, multiply, and cause an infection.” Depending on the disease, there are different ways that it can be spread:
- From one person to another
- Through germs carried in air, water, food, or soil
- By insects, ticks, or animals
Emerging diseases are infections that have increased recently or are threatening to increase in the near future. These infections could be
- Newly discovered
- Completely new to an area
- Reappearing in an area
- Caused by bacteria that have become resistant to antibiotics
What is the difference between self-monitor, self-isolate (quarantine) and isolate?
Self-monitoring means to:
- monitor yourself for 14 days for symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough, fever and difficulty breathing
- avoid crowded places and increase your personal space from others whenever possible
Self-isolation (quarantine) means to:
- stay at home and monitor yourself for symptoms, even if mild, for 14 days
- avoid contact with others
You should self-isolate if you:
- have no symptoms and
- have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days or
- have come in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or
- have been asked to do so by your public health authority
Isolating yourself means to:
- stay home until the local public health authority says you are no longer at risk of spreading the virus
- avoid contact with others
You need to be isolated if you:
- have symptoms, even if mild, associated with COVID-19 or
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or
- are waiting for laboratory test results or
- have been advised to do so by your Public Health Authority
Do I need professional cleaners for all of this?
Technically, no. However, you will need to ensure that internal staff conducting the cleaning are following Health Canada guidelines for cleaning and disinfection. That said, ServiceMaster Clean has over 65 years of experience and we are proud to be at the forefront of our industry. We achieve this by staying current with industry changes and innovations. We do our research so that we can bring the best possible solutions to customers. So, why not let ServiceMaster Clean take care of the cleaning and disinfection for you, allowing you to take care of other important matters?